As founder of Your Book Ghostwriter, I believe that we all have a story to tell. It doesn’t matter how old, or how young, you may be. It doesn’t matter where you live, or where life has taken you. It doesn’t matter whether you have achieved fame and fortune, or if you believe your life has been quite “ordinary.” Someone is waiting to hear your unique life story: who you are, how you’ve lived, what you’ve learned.
Writing our life story is a universal urge. If you are seeking a book ghostwriter to tell your story in a memoir or autobiography, you are listening to that call. Congratulations!
Maybe you want to capture your memories in a memoir or autobiography as a gift for your children, grandchildren or other loved ones. Perhaps you want to help your parent or grandparent capture their life story. Or you want to focus on how you overcame a life-changing crisis or challenge, so you can encourage and inspire others. Maybe your life story highlights serving our country in World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan or other military campaigns. Or you joined in a cause close to your heart. Something happened and you just have to write about it!
You may be celebrating your marriage anniversary by telling the story of your love and union. Perhaps you want to write a business memoir to chronicle your company or organization’s history at a milestone anniversary.
Whatever your life story is about, I will help you tell it in a well-written and engaging memoir or autobiography. As a former journalist, I have a keen listening ear and an eye for important stories. As a former counselor, I bring to the table an appreciation for the challenges and triumphs of our life journey.
I’ve helped hundreds of women and men of all ages and backgrounds to write their autobiography through my book ghostwriting, my Writing Your Life Story classes, and my guidebook, Your Life Is a Book – And It’s Time To Write It! I am the ghostwriter of a memoir that won a first-place award for recently published books! You can learn more about my autobiography and memoir ghostwriting services through my companion website Your Life Is a Book.
As a ghostwriter of memoirs and autobiographies for more than 20 years, I treat every client with the kind of personal attention that most ghostwriting agencies don’t offer. Working closely hand in hand with authors, I have helped to bring to light a rich assortment of life stories:
• A retired Air Force general chronicles how he rose up from a family of sharecroppers to manage billion-dollar budgets in Washington.
• Two best friends from high school reflect on 30 years of growing a successful business together.
• In her grief over losing her daughter to drug addiction, a mother turns to Facebook to launch a personal crusade to save other addicts and their families from the suffering she endured.
• The daughter of a World War II fighter pilot shot down over France uncovers the story of the French farmers who hid her father from the Germans and helps him reunite with those who saved his life 50 years later.
• A young German soldier captured in the final days of World War II is held POW for two years until he fulfills a lifelong dream to come to America and become a doctor, eventually serving as a Colonel in the U.S. Army.
• After watching his dreams of an NFL career shattered by a spinal chord injury, a young football star adopts a new dream: to walk his daughter down the aisle on her wedding day.
• A therapist and child advocate chronicles her dramatic story of surviving a traumatic childhood in which she lived in a state mental hospital and on the streets of a big city.
• After losing her husband, her two young sons, and her mother in a car accident, a woman summons the courage to live and love again.
• A retired physician recounts the story of falling in love with and marrying the woman who sat across the cadaver from him during med school lab.
• A fan of a popular reality TV show prowls the Amazon to crack the code that successfully predicts how the series will unfold.
• A couple reflects on how they raised three children in dangerous overseas locales while fulfilling foreign-service assignments at the height of the Cold War.